Human Resources Specialist
Join our dynamic growing team!
Our many projects will keep you motivated and passionate.
We are, Consertek LM Group!
We care about the well-being of our employees and recognize that the success of our business depends on our people. We prioritize a healthy and inclusive work environment.
The main tasks are:
· Optimize company policies, human capital programs and management processes so that organizational goals are achieved (training, development, performance, etc.)
· Develop the necessary tools to improve the company's human resources management practices, documentation and filing of employee records
· Implement and ensure the effectiveness of human capital management practices according to the objectives prescribed by upper management
· Act as an advisor to managers regarding policies and programs in place and propose solutions to issues related to human resources management
· Offer an advisory role to upper management, particularly regarding staffing, training, retention, development, performance, skills management, performance, etc.
· Perform an advisory role disciplinary or conflict management cases
· Support the various projects of the department
· Manage the staffing process for management positions, support, and coach managers throughout the process, etc.
· Support the different parties in planning and managing change
· Accompany and support staff at all levels, according to the needs for continuous improvement and adaptation
· Participate in any other related project
· CNESST, submission and annual report
· Support the management team as needed.
· Perform other related duties.
Have a Bachelor of Business
Administration or equivalent.
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience in an HR department.
• Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft environment and O365
• Be bilingual (English- French) verbal and written
Have leadership, a sense of
responsibility, and good work organization.
· Possess good analytical and synthesis skills.
· Be an excellent communicator
· Caring for the well-being of our employees
· Be results oriented.
· Have a clear sense of planning and monitoring in order to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
Apply now and be part of the Consertek family!