Consertek LM Group is in constant evolution. For this reason, we are constantly searching for the best components to join our organization. Consertek LM Group is aware of this and you are the missing link. We want you to join our team. We ask our employees and other team members to share their skills in order to face the challenges of our projects and thus contribute to the recognition of our company. We demand that our team is the key to the success of our clients. The ideal candidate is driven towards success and has good analytical skills, has excellent technical and communication skills, has a strong team spirit and must be bilingual. If you have these qualities and you share our passion and commitment to quality and excellence, then join and contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
To take part in many ambitious projects, we invite you to send us your resume and join our team.
The candidates wishing to apply must have all legal authorizations to work in Canada such as; Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, valid work permit, Visa or any other official document.
- Accounting and Administration Technician (Book-Keeper)
- Civil & Structural Project Manager - ALBERTA, CANADA
- Estimator - Terrebonne, Qc - CANADA
- Foreman - Rigging Crew Chief
- Human Resources Specialist
- Regional Manager / Operations | ALBERTA
- Telecommunication technician - Canada
- Tower Rigger - Ontario & Alberta
- Warehouse Clerk